Rader Lodge Trip Planner
Our Trip Planning section makes your trip to Rader Lodge easy.
Directions & Location
Vehicle Travel - Our Lodge is located in North Central Kansas, just 4 hours from the Kansas City airport and 3 hours from Wichita.
Private Air Travel - Griffith Field Airport is 12 miles of the Lodge. There are 2 runways, with the longest at 2235 × 75 ft (681 × 23 m). Read more about Griffith Field here.
International Air Travel - Kansas City International Airport is 238 miles from Rader Lodge or 3 1/2 hours.
3 ways to purchase your license
- Buy your Kansas license online before you come out to the lodge at the KDWP.
- Buy your Kansas hunting or fishing license on the way at a gas station.
- We have wireless internet at the lodge if you bring your laptop.
Official KDWP License and Permits Website
- There is a 9 hole public golf course on Wakonda Lake.
- Good water proof boots
- Under Armour underwear / Moisture-wicking
- Good hunting pants.
- Blaze Orange hat
- Shooting glasses
- Good socks
- Gun oil
- Gloves and Mittens for cold weather
- Heat packs