North Central Kansas Fishing & Guide Service
Jeff Rader and Rader Lodge guides fish on Waconda Lake Reservoir in which the lodge is up on the hill, overlooking the scenic lake (photo below). Jeff Rader has 24 years experience of walleye fishing in Kansas and has been written up in over 50 publications across the nation. Our guides are professional and do their best to get you in to good fishing.
View photos of recent fishing trips & customers.
Our rate is $149 per day and includes lodging, and a half day fishing each night of your stay. We have a 2 day minimum.
- June 9 to June 30 - Night fishing white bass.
- July 7 to July 13 - Walleye fishing and white bass fishing during the day.
- July 21 to July 31 - Walleye fishing and white bass during the day.
- August 3rd to August 31 - Catfishing over chummed holes white bass, hybrids and walleye during the day.
- March 15 to April 5 - The ice is out and we start catfishing. We fish for catfish gorging on gizzard shad that were trapped in the winter ice. Can produce some fantastic catches of 3 to 10 pound channel cats.
- April 5 - April 25 - Mostly deep water crappies on the crappie beds. White bass are spawning in the rivers and walleye spawning on the rocks.
- April 25 - June 15 - Walleye and white bass. Also spawning crappie.
- June 15 - June 30 - White bass surfacing and also catching white bass under the lights. Great fun!!! July chumming catfish and 50 to 100 cats in the boat common. Ranging from 2 pounds to 15 pounds. August features white bass, wipers and stripers. Can be spectacular fishing.
- September - Mid October - Wiper fishing is at its best. Also white bass, etc.
Watch for Rader Lodge at county fairs, state fairs, and sport shows for fantastic specials. Also, make sure to signup for our fishing specials newsletter - our specials promo newsletter is exactly that... just promotions, deals, specials and discounts. We won't bombard you with news, or SPAM. Deals only when we are looking to fill empty spots.
Sign Up Today