Official Rules for Rader Lodge Whitetail Deer Hunting Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS DRAWING.
- Dates: This Contest is valid from through midnight CST December 30th, 2012.
- Who Can Enter: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada, who currently reside in the US or Canada and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Minors under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian in order to enter the contest. Only one entry per person is accepted. Employees of www.raderlodge.com and members of their immediate families or household are not eligible to participate. By entering this Drawing, participants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding, in all respects. This offer is void where prohibited by law, and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED AND LEGALLY A RESIDENT WITHIN THE UNITED STATES or CANADA BOTH AT THE DATE OF ENTRY AND AT THE DATE THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED.
- How to Play: In order to qualify, entrants must register online at www.raderlodge.com. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be chosen in a random drawing no later than midnight December 30th, 2012. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No prize transfers, assignments, cash equivalents or substitutions will be allowed.
- Notification and Awarding of Prize: The winner will be notified on or about January 14, 2013 by email, mail or If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Odds: The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of entries received.
- Liability: By entering this sweepstakes or accepting the prize, all participants release, indemnify and hold harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, www.raderlodge.com, its dealers and distributors, successors and their respective, advertising, design, and print production agencies and all their respective officers and employees, one and all, from all actions and liability (including attorney's fees and costs) due to injury, loss or damage to person or property, including death, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the use, misuse, acceptance or possession of the prize, or participation in this sweepstakes. Prize winner waives the right 1) to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) to any liability claim which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any prize; and disclaims any implied warranty. If any provision of this Contest shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- www.raderlodge.com is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer, software, telephone transmissions, technical failures, garbled transmissions or other errors of any kind whether mechanical or electronic, or for lost, late incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected or illegible registration entries.
- Sponsor, prize suppliers, and all production agencies shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Winners Name: The winners name and city/state will be published on the www.raderlodge.com website after January 14, 2013.
- www.raderlodge.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest should computer virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest.
- Winners agree, except where prohibited, that Sponsor may use winner's name, picture, portrait, likeness, and/or voice for advertising promotional purposes without further consideration. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- All local, state, federal and other applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents.
- By entering this Contest, the entrant grants www.raderlodge.com the right to add entrant's information to www.raderlodge.com's electronic newsletter list. www.raderlodge.com does not sell lists to anyone. The newsletter is emailed periodically and does offer an opt out option.
- www.raderlodge.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time during the contest.